Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Crazy Cool Lamp...

We just got a new shipment in at the Shop and I wanted to show y'all this really cool lamp that came in! It's made from an old telephone pole!! How cool!? I love how creative people are getting with furniture & accessories...



It's got a great weathered look and talk about a conversation piece!


The artist must of drilled a hole for the wiring to go through...


Speaking of wiring, the lamp has a retro fabric cord that I love! It would be fun to make even a simple pendant light with an Edison bulb with a bright fabric cord for a punch of color.


Braided cable + Edison bulb = FABULOSO!



One of these days I'll attempt a lighting project... I did some half ass project in design school but nothing worth mentioning. Do any of y'all do lighting?!




1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Hey girl - cool lamp. I made a great piece out of copper plumbing pipe in design school that I loved...gotta come see you!
-e (modern24/7)