Thursday, March 8, 2012

A Nice Little Before and New Color Scheme!....

I am in full on fixin' up furnished apartment mode! I'm almost done. Just some paint touch ups, ceiling fan improvements and getting the bed delivered Saturday...

BUT I must say, I am LOVING AirBnB!! I put the apartment up so I could rent it for the busy Jazz Fest/French Quarter fest and it's almost booked straight through Jazz Fest!! I can't believe it :) 

I wanted to share a "before" peak at the lovely architectural details between the living room and bedroom with y'all though:

Notice the hideous fans?! bleghhhh They have little crystal bears dangling from the pull chain!! 


Also, since I've decided to go black/grey I've got my new color scheme:



I have some great chartreuse silk curtains that will go up in the bedroom. But it will mostly be white, grey with some touches of black. I can't wait for this to be done! 



2 comments:

Melissa Crochet said...

What a beautiful place! Love the color scheme!

Elizabeth said...

wow - what a great space - it looks gorgeous!Are you keeping those posts natural? Would look awesome to have the trim gloss black...
xoxo -e (modern24seven)