Thursday, June 21, 2012

GREAT Article You Should Read...

I just read this great article HERE in the NY Times about Interior Decorators - it's a great read! I especially love the line :


“I’m not a discount shop, I’m not here so you can get the cheapest price,” he said. “I’m here
to spend your money well.”


And another favorite:


“Why is my time any less valuable than anyone else’s?” Mr. Henault said. “Because I’m choosing 


wallpaper? Well, if you think choosing wallpaper is insignificant, then you go do it. Why is the way I


 run my business any different than the way a lawyer or hedge fund manager runs theirs?”


BAM!

Couldn't agree more! 


1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I love it when people stick up for themselves and say things like this! Now how come when I say things like this on my blog I lose followers and people get offended?
xoxo -e (modern24seven)