Monday, October 7, 2013

Boo's in Southern Living!!?! WHAAAT!?

Yeahhhhh..... WHAT?! I was thrilled to see that an article featuring my lovely little neighborhood included yours truly! Be sure to pick up the October issue of Southern Living - there's a great article on the Bywater neighborhood and a cute little snippet on "The Mover and Shaker" - Boo Hazard! Ha! 



This year has been filled with wonderful surprises and goals I wanted to fulfill... many random things going on that I'm thrilled to check off my "bucket list". Granted, my bucket list never included being included in a magazine article but honey I'll take it! Can't wait to share with y'all all the rest going on!! :)



post signature

3 comments:

Katherine Velie said...

you go girl!!!!! awesomeness all around!
Katherine V (ex-antweaker)

Melissa Crochet @ The Insane Domain said...

Congratulations!!! That's huge!

Tracy said...

Congrats! Would love to see a post of the painting you scored.