Thursday, May 12, 2011

That Awful Sofa...

Now I do not mean to offend anyone who owns one of these guys, but it is something that has been on my mind lately and we must discuss.

The. Ugly. Sofa.



It haunts my dreams... actually it haunts my Craigslist searches when it seems every time I click a link for a sofa for sale it's one version or another of this...


Seriously people. Now I don't care if people say they're comfortable - I like to think of it as yeah, Crocs are comfortable too but you won't see them on my feet!


Now, like I said, I do not mean to offend but does anyone think this is good design?!


We need to collectively come together and go out to a big field and burn them. They are not doing anyone any favors by sitting around looking ugly... ouch! Am I being a b*tch today or what?!


But for real... they need to go! BURN BABY BURN!!




P.S. - the fridge is in lookin all beautiful but our camera broke so I'll post pictures of it as soon as I can!

- BOO


3 comments:

Stewzie said...

I too have a thing about those sofas. They look like diapers to me. Gross.

Boo Hazard said...

YEAH!!!! they do look like diapers!! haaha... I told my mom about this post and she reminded me both my brothers own this sofa! Guess good taste does not always run in the family!! :)

Smitten Design said...

I couldn't agree more! Those sofa's are the worst. Sometimes I want to create a fake email account and write to people on craigslist that they should take their items to the dumpster. Not even goodwill where it will be recycled.