Friday, October 7, 2011

My Hide Dreams Have Come True...

I have been on a search for a white hide rug for years now... and even with our Trade Discount at work, I still could never find a CHEAP hide that was big enough or the right coloring... until I stumbled upon this beaut...


Close up:


He was over at Overstock for $262 WITH shipping!! I've never seen them for under $300 so I ordered one and can't wait to see how it will look in the living room!


Here's an old picture of our living room - yes, I completely changed it around since this but you get the gist! The zebra hide was on loan from my mom and I think the black and white was too busy for the room. I'm going very neutral, with camel, white and black being the dominant colors throughout the house... so I think the white hide will look smashing dahling!


1 comment:

The Cheese Thief said...

Cool, can you post pictures on how it actually looks. I love overstock.