Thursday, August 23, 2012

NYC & AirBNB...

I just got back last night from NYC where my boss & I had a FABULOUS time! The Gift Show was a huge success for us and I'm so excited about all of the awesome vendors we discovered and will soon be carrying at the Shop. We also did some work on a clients studio apartment up there as well. We were running around like crazy - I forget how much WALKING you do there! (and I'm outta shape!)

I still have to upload the pictures from the trip but I wanted to share with y'all the adorable studio apartment we stayed in while there. We found it through Airbnb (which I plan on always using for future trips!) Here are some pictures of the place:


How cute!? It was in the heart of Chelsea - which I loved. I had always lived on the East Side so it was fun for me to see what it's like to live on the "other side" :)


Loved the grasscloth wrapped parsons table under the TV.


 Cute little dining room. The apartment was filled with antiques and original artwork - we loved it!


There was a lovely arch and a step down to enter the bedroom area.


Another cute arch detail. 


TINY kitchen! I think this was the size of the kitchen of the apartment I lived in on 14th Street.... ahhh memories! It's amazing how you can live in such a tiny space and need so little. And now we're living in a 1,400 square foot space and I feel that's too small! ha! 

Check out the full listing HERE. Once my lazy butt uploads the other NYC pics I'll share! We were definitely inspired by the trip!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Hey girl - glad y'all had fun and sorry we couldn't meet up...talk soon!
xoxo -e (modern24seven)