Monday, October 1, 2012

Gettin' Rid Of Sh*t!!!

I'm having a cleansing moment. I'm rolling with it. I'm getting rid of the clutter... AKA SH*T!! This past weekend I put all these guys up for sale on Craigslist:

Antique tufted armchair - got this in NYC and moved it down with us. Totally not my style anymore... not sure if it ever was my style!? This was in the furnished rental we have but I moved our black Eames Lounger over there instead. Looks much better!


MCM nightstand. I ruined it's match in a rainstorm :( and we inherited my mom & dads modern white lacquered and chrome nightstands which look MUCH better than this temporary guy anyway! I have pics to show you of the new nightstands... loving them!



E.T. - also known as brown leather Eames Knock-Off. He was just sitting around collecting dust... he had to go!


The cool MCM chair my aunt gave us. I did & still do love this chair. I just am not in the mood to reupholster it, pay for new fabric & we don't even have a place for it! So it's gotta go.


I told ya I'm getting rid of SH*T!! The house already feels so much better. I've sold them all already except the tufted chair. 

Oooohhh and we just got our new TV console in! It's FABULOUS!! Can't wait to snap a pic of this sexy guy!! 

Anyone else out there cleaning house!? 



post signature

1 comment:

Melissa Crochet @ The Insane Domain said...

You had some good shit! Cant wait to see the new addition to the home.