Friday, September 2, 2011

A Client's Condo...

I had a fun time earlier this week helping Shaun with an install at a client's home. It is a 2 bedroom condo in an old school in Uptown New Orleans. VERY cool space with 14' ceilings! The client is a young single bachelor. We were there trying to finish up the 2 bedrooms but I got some shots of the whole place to show you!


Master Bedroom:
(We are still waiting for the headboard to come in - it's like a 7' or 8' upholstered headboard.)
I'm OBSESSED with the lamps. They are so masculine but not in an over the top way. They remind me of bullets!


OOoohh yeah! What do you see in the corner?! An INDIAN BUST!! haaha My obsession with busts has morphed into Indian busts as well!


Lucky me, the client felt the Indian "wasn't him" - I mean, how could you not want an Indian Bust?! ;) So I get it!! Yippeeee!


Guest Bedroom:
The wheels over the lamps cast a beautiful shadow against the wall that adds even more interest.


Office:




Dining Room:
I am dying over that chandelier!!


Living Room:
I just love this room. I love the timeless look of the rooms Shaun does. I feel like they are never trendy and have a sophisticated yet modern edge to them. (No I'm not just saying that because he's my boss!! - It's actually the reason I wanted to work for him!)



So there ya have it! What do you think?

Oh and I'll share some professional photos with ya once those are done - this is just me quickly snapping away!

- BOO

3 comments:

Katherine @Antweak said...

Nice! Is that a David harouni painting over the desk? Very cool!

Katherine @Antweak said...

And big score for you on the Indian bust....love it!

Elizabeth said...

Looks amazing, Betsy! Can't wait to see more pics! Congrats on the bust.... hahaha
-e (modern24seven.blogspot.com)