Monday, May 21, 2012

Blanche Would Be Jealous....

Came across this bad boy on good old Craigslist last week...

OK, now use your imagination - the seller posted this picture - it's title was something like "Hideous Green Sofa" which of course intrigued me... and to my surprise I found it quite awesome! (minus all the crap on top of it!) 


Very Golden Girls-esque, no? Similar to an all time fav:


The asking price was $10 and it had a pull out bed! Someone beat me to it though... I was thinking about it going in our little ugly room that I just painted completely BLACK - yup - floors & walls, but probably not the ceiling... I think this green looks FAB with black! (and some gold accents)

Oh well! We put a Queen bed back there for now and an office for The Hubs... ahhhhh....the ever evolving house...  

So does anyone else see this "hideous green sofa" as much, much more!? Or am I just a tacky girl trying to relive the 80's??






2 comments:

Melissa Crochet @ The Insane Domain said...

I'm thinking palm springs circa 1960's which would have been a blast to decorate around. Sorry you lost out :(

Elizabeth said...

I think it is amazeballs and I love it. great find! so fun seeing you the other night!
xoxo -e (modern24seven)