Thursday, February 9, 2012

The Most Awesome Light Fixture EVER!!...

The other day I went with bossman to a clients house to take some measurements and what oh what do I see??

But the most beautiful Mid-Century Modern light fixture everrrr!!



How awesome is this thing!? I've never seen one like it. The light came from our client's in-laws house.


Here's a shot looking up at it... SO nice!


What do y'all think?? It adds the right "cool/glam" to the traditional New Orleans style house...

I'm in love!

3 comments:

Melissa Crochet said...

I'm in awe and want to come snatch it right from that ceiling!

Elizabeth said...

Looks like a Sciolari - you can get one on Ebay - there is one on there that has gotten up to $500 now...Can't wait to see your rental space!
-e (modern24seven.blogspot.com)

Tofu Recipes said...

Thhis is awesome