Thursday, February 2, 2012

Our House Is Ready For Mardi Gras Dawlin'!...

Just wanted to share the "after" pics from yesterdays post about decorating the house for Mardi Gras!


My skeleton man dressed for the season...


Here are my sexy mannequin legs I painted gold. I love them! My neighbor put little bows at their ankles (and the Mardi Gras Muff VaJayJay!) I kinda prefer just the Muff.... no bows... I think it takes away from the awesomeness of the legs... thoughts?


Hopefully this weekend I'll go around the hood like last year and get some shots of everyones homes decorated. There are some wild ones this year and I can't wait to share! 

1 comment:

Amy A said...

Your gold mannequin legs came out amazing I love the feather muffs bows or not they are seriously awesome. Thank you for letting me celebrate Mardi Gras vicariously through your blog.