Saturday, June 4, 2011

Alys Beach... & Florida Vacation!!

Today I will be heading over to the Sunshine State for our annual family trip to Florida!! To say Bon Voyage for the week, I dug up some pictures I took two years ago of Alys Beach. It is really one of the most beautiful places I've seen...

I'll let these pictures do most of the talkin today!




I never thought a playground could look so stylish!




We want to do a similar black and white stripe awning on our front door - classic!




This is an outdoor kitchen - I'd love to cook here!











Can you believe this is in Florida?! Whenever I go here, I feel like I'm in Morrocco or Greece... just beautiful!
Have a great week!

- BOO

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness that looks amazing! i always have travel on my mind! have fun!