Monday, June 27, 2011

Too Furry Or Not Too Furry??!.....

That is the question....

 I scored this wonderful leather and chrome chair from my dear friend Craigslist ($20!) a while back and not sure what to do with it. The light green leather does not bother me really but I feel like it could definitely be jazzed up a bit. (plus the color doesn't really go with the rest of the house)


I am sure you have all seen the furry chairs around and I found this inspiration image that's really making me like it even more.


This definitely takes it to a more elegant level I think - I've mostly seen it in Ikea type rooms with just a furry sheepskin throw strategically yet haphazardly thrown on a chair - I like this version of the chair actually covered in it.

Any thoughts? Too trendy? I love the contrast of textures and it seems like an easy recover project.

- BOO

1 comment:

Jamie L. said...

Love the furry! I am one of E. Sullivan's clients and found your blog. I dig your style.