Friday, July 8, 2011

White Knights...

Do I need a knight of armor?? NOPE. But I've been looking at this stud on Craigslist for over a week now trying to get my mom to buy it! (I currently have no place for a life size knight - but she does!)


I know it might be a sin but I would spray paint him all white and put him in a foyer.... I think it would look fabulous!! I don't have an extra $350 laying around to buy a knight... darn I wish I did!!


Here - I dug up two pictures of different foyers that a white knight would look smashing in...

Get rid of this dumb little table and put a big ole white knight there instead!


This big tall vase is OK... just a little safe and boring... white knight = POW!


Do you think I'm delusional or do you see my vision??? To my mother in particular - buy this knight and I'll buy it from you in a couple years!!

- BOO

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I think you are delusional and will hate it in a few years.... hahaha
-e (modern24seven.blogspot.com)