Saturday, July 16, 2011

Banana Leaf Love...

Remember this post about my undying love for banana leaf wallpaper?! Well, Robert Allen has one upped it with this FAB elephant ear fabric from Calico Corners!



If you don't want to be as bold as this:



You can now have the same bold look but not as in yo face:



I would love to use this fabric for window treatments! I think I love the banana leaf so much because they literally grow likes weeds here in New Orleans and they just remind me of home.

The very unfortunate reality is that this fabric is $54 a yard!! Whhaaaaa.... times like this I wish I still worked there for that discount! Guess I'll have to settle for a pillow or two instead...


** UPDATE! - Went to Calico and the fabric was a let down in person! Very drab greys and more upholstery weight than drapery... ah well!

- BOO

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Love that fabric - you get 15% off at CC - you can totally get a couple of great pillows with 2 yards! Do the back in a solid...
-e (modern24seven.blogspot.com)